You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colon."Chris Rock
Yea, I tried to see it from your point of veiw, but I couldn't get my head that far up my ass.
Sex with me when I'm really drunk is like being at the dentist, you can tell something's going on but you don't exactly know what it is.
How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?Zsa Zsa Gabor
You know it's always business doing pleasure with you.
You and the bank own a very lovely home.Billboard
There is optimism and pessimissm... somewhere in the middle is alcoholism.
Party like there's no tomorrow! Then when you wake up the next morning, you'll be surprised!
Marge, I can't wear a pink shirt to work. Everybody wears white shirts. I'm not popular enough to be different.Homer Simpson
We'd better get outta here, I think I hear one of those silent alarms.
My therapist says I'm afraid of success. I guess I could understand that, because after all, fulfilling my potential would REALLY cut into my sitting-around time...Maria Bamford
Common sense is not always common.
It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.Unknown
You better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.Peter from Family Guy
If you've come here to complain you've just wasted 98% of your time. I suggest you use the remaining 2% and find the door.post-it-note
Virginity is not Dignity... It is just lack of Opportunity...Anonymous
Vegetarian: Indian for lousy hunter.Bumper Sticker
Canadian healthcare is like a hospital gown, you only think your coverd.
Two hunters are walking throught the woods one day, when one of the hunters falls down to the ground all of a sudden. The other hunter calls 911 and asks the lady what to do. The lady responds, first we have to make sure hes dead. (Then you hear a loud shotgun go off in the background) The hunter replys, ok now what?Unknown
If you kill me then I'll be dead.Maria Ghianni
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94